Lee Roy Parnell
3 Shouts - 64,242 Scrobbles
Lee Roy Parnell (born December 21, 1956) is an American country music artist. Active since 1990, he has recorded eight studio albums, and has charted more than twenty singles on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks (now Hot Country Songs) charts. His highest-charting hits are "What Kind of Fool Do You Think I Am" (1992), "Tender Moment" (1993), and "A Little Bit of You" (1995), all of which peaked at #2. Four more of his singles have charted in the Top Ten as well. Besides his own work, Parnell has played slide guitar and National guitar on several other country recordings.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- What Kind Of Fool Do You Think I Am - (3:34) - 498 plays
- On The Road - (4:37) - 198 plays
- If The House Is Rockin' - (3:27) - 101 plays
- Tender Moment - (3:07) - 161 plays
- A Little Bit Of You - (2:40) - 97 plays
- I'm Holding My Own - (4:14) - 97 plays
- Heart's Desire - (4:11) - 62 plays
- When A Woman Loves A Man - (3:42) - 47 plays
- We All Get Lucky Sometimes - (3:18) - 60 plays
- Love Without Mercy - (3:01) - 44 plays