144 Shouts - 1,615,021 Scrobbles
Lee Hazlewood (Barton Lee Hazlewood, Mannford, Oklahoma, July 9, 1929 – Henderson, Nevada, August 4, 2007) was an American country and pop singer, songwriter, and record producer, most widely known for his work with guitarist Duane Eddy during the late fifties and singer Nancy Sinatra in the sixties. Hazlewood had a distinctive baritone voice that added an ominous resonance to his music. Hazlewood's collaborations with Nancy Sinatra as well as his solo output in the late 1960s and early...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Night Before - (3:18) - 2,332 plays
- No Train to Stockholm - (2:22) - 1,746 plays
- My Autumn's Done Come - (4:05) - 1,793 plays
- If it's Monday Morning - (4:01) - 1,306 plays
- Hey Cowboy - (3:21) - 1,283 plays
- Forget Marie - (2:00) - 1,235 plays
- What's More I Don't Need Her - (3:36) - 888 plays
- Some Velvet Morning - (3:41) - 1,035 plays
- Pray Them Bars Away - (2:51) - 885 plays
- Cold Hard Times - (2:23) - 817 plays