144 Shouts - 1,596,946 Scrobbles
Lee Hazlewood (Barton Lee Hazlewood, Mannford, Oklahoma, July 9, 1929 – Henderson, Nevada, August 4, 2007) was an American country and pop singer, songwriter, and record producer, most widely known for his work with guitarist Duane Eddy during the late fifties and singer Nancy Sinatra in the sixties. Hazlewood had a distinctive baritone voice that added an ominous resonance to his music. Hazlewood's collaborations with Nancy Sinatra as well as his solo output in the late 1960s and early...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Night Before - (3:18) - 2,574 plays
- My Autumn's Done Come - (4:05) - 2,081 plays
- No Train to Stockholm - (2:22) - 1,600 plays
- If it's Monday Morning - (4:01) - 1,489 plays
- Hey Cowboy - (3:21) - 1,434 plays
- Forget Marie - (2:00) - 1,297 plays
- What's More I Don't Need Her - (3:36) - 965 plays
- Pray Them Bars Away - (2:51) - 976 plays
- Some Velvet Morning - (3:41) - 1,209 plays
- Cold Hard Times - (2:23) - 901 plays