139 Shouts - 1,457,056 Scrobbles
Lee Hazlewood (Barton Lee Hazlewood, Mannford, Oklahoma, July 9, 1929 – Henderson, Nevada, August 4, 2007) was an American country and pop singer, songwriter, and record producer, most widely known for his work with guitarist Duane Eddy during the late fifties and singer Nancy Sinatra in the sixties. Hazlewood had a distinctive baritone voice that added an ominous resonance to his music. Hazlewood's collaborations with Nancy Sinatra as well as his solo output in the late 1960s and early...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Night Before - (3:18) - 3,665 plays
- No Train to Stockholm - (2:22) - 2,858 plays
- If it's Monday Morning - (4:01) - 2,213 plays
- Hey Cowboy - (3:21) - 2,226 plays
- My Autumn's Done Come - (4:05) - 2,605 plays
- Forget Marie - (2:00) - 2,520 plays
- The Bed - (2:41) - 1,653 plays
- What's More I Don't Need Her - (3:36) - 1,752 plays
- Pray Them Bars Away - (2:51) - 1,898 plays
- Some Velvet Morning - (3:41) - 1,791 plays