126 Shouts - 1,309,816 Scrobbles
Lee Hazlewood (Barton Lee Hazlewood, Mannford, Oklahoma, July 9, 1929 – Henderson, Nevada, August 4, 2007) was an American country and pop singer, songwriter, and record producer, most widely known for his work with guitarist Duane Eddy during the late fifties and singer Nancy Sinatra in the sixties. Hazlewood had a distinctive baritone voice that added an ominous resonance to his music. Hazlewood's collaborations with Nancy Sinatra as well as his solo output in the late 1960s and early...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Night Before - (3:18) - 3,313 plays
- My Autumn's Done Come - (4:05) - 2,952 plays
- No Train to Stockholm - (2:22) - 2,781 plays
- If it's Monday Morning - (4:01) - 2,121 plays
- Hey Cowboy - (3:21) - 2,267 plays
- Some Velvet Morning - (3:41) - 1,843 plays
- What's More I Don't Need Her - (3:36) - 1,646 plays
- Forget Marie - (2:00) - 2,106 plays
- The Bed - (2:41) - 1,436 plays
- Califia (Stone Rider) - (2:47) - 1,477 plays