142 Shouts - 1,507,121 Scrobbles
Lee Hazlewood (Barton Lee Hazlewood, Mannford, Oklahoma, July 9, 1929 – Henderson, Nevada, August 4, 2007) was an American country and pop singer, songwriter, and record producer, most widely known for his work with guitarist Duane Eddy during the late fifties and singer Nancy Sinatra in the sixties. Hazlewood had a distinctive baritone voice that added an ominous resonance to his music. Hazlewood's collaborations with Nancy Sinatra as well as his solo output in the late 1960s and early...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Night Before - (3:18) - 3,216 plays
- No Train to Stockholm - (2:22) - 2,437 plays
- If it's Monday Morning - (4:01) - 1,926 plays
- Hey Cowboy - (3:21) - 1,821 plays
- My Autumn's Done Come - (4:05) - 2,317 plays
- Some Velvet Morning - (3:41) - 1,858 plays
- Forget Marie - (2:00) - 2,342 plays
- Pray Them Bars Away - (2:51) - 1,550 plays
- What's More I Don't Need Her - (3:36) - 1,406 plays
- The Bed - (2:41) - 1,348 plays