143 Shouts - 1,512,141 Scrobbles
Lee Hazlewood (Barton Lee Hazlewood, Mannford, Oklahoma, July 9, 1929 – Henderson, Nevada, August 4, 2007) was an American country and pop singer, songwriter, and record producer, most widely known for his work with guitarist Duane Eddy during the late fifties and singer Nancy Sinatra in the sixties. Hazlewood had a distinctive baritone voice that added an ominous resonance to his music. Hazlewood's collaborations with Nancy Sinatra as well as his solo output in the late 1960s and early...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Night Before - (3:18) - 2,732 plays
- If it's Monday Morning - (4:01) - 1,677 plays
- No Train to Stockholm - (2:22) - 2,020 plays
- My Autumn's Done Come - (4:05) - 2,062 plays
- Some Velvet Morning - (3:41) - 1,743 plays
- Hey Cowboy - (3:21) - 1,490 plays
- Forget Marie - (2:00) - 2,061 plays
- What's More I Don't Need Her - (3:36) - 1,126 plays
- Pray Them Bars Away - (2:51) - 1,216 plays
- The Bed - (2:41) - 1,021 plays