142 Shouts - 1,571,020 Scrobbles
Lee Hazlewood (Barton Lee Hazlewood, Mannford, Oklahoma, July 9, 1929 – Henderson, Nevada, August 4, 2007) was an American country and pop singer, songwriter, and record producer, most widely known for his work with guitarist Duane Eddy during the late fifties and singer Nancy Sinatra in the sixties. Hazlewood had a distinctive baritone voice that added an ominous resonance to his music. Hazlewood's collaborations with Nancy Sinatra as well as his solo output in the late 1960s and early...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Night Before - (3:18) - 2,630 plays
- If it's Monday Morning - (4:01) - 1,676 plays
- My Autumn's Done Come - (4:05) - 2,175 plays
- No Train to Stockholm - (2:22) - 1,681 plays
- Hey Cowboy - (3:21) - 1,450 plays
- Some Velvet Morning - (3:41) - 1,501 plays
- Forget Marie - (2:00) - 1,514 plays
- What's More I Don't Need Her - (3:36) - 1,026 plays
- Pray Them Bars Away - (2:51) - 1,062 plays
- Cold Hard Times - (2:23) - 904 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online