142 Shouts - 1,558,334 Scrobbles
Lee Hazlewood (Barton Lee Hazlewood, Mannford, Oklahoma, July 9, 1929 – Henderson, Nevada, August 4, 2007) was an American country and pop singer, songwriter, and record producer, most widely known for his work with guitarist Duane Eddy during the late fifties and singer Nancy Sinatra in the sixties. Hazlewood had a distinctive baritone voice that added an ominous resonance to his music. Hazlewood's collaborations with Nancy Sinatra as well as his solo output in the late 1960s and early...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Night Before - (3:18) - 2,602 plays
- If it's Monday Morning - (4:01) - 1,672 plays
- No Train to Stockholm - (2:22) - 1,729 plays
- My Autumn's Done Come - (4:05) - 2,030 plays
- Hey Cowboy - (3:21) - 1,422 plays
- Some Velvet Morning - (3:41) - 1,556 plays
- Forget Marie - (2:00) - 1,561 plays
- What's More I Don't Need Her - (3:36) - 1,061 plays
- Pray Them Bars Away - (2:51) - 1,057 plays
- Won't You Tell Your Dreams - (3:56) - 854 plays