143 Shouts - 1,529,236 Scrobbles
Lee Hazlewood (Barton Lee Hazlewood, Mannford, Oklahoma, July 9, 1929 – Henderson, Nevada, August 4, 2007) was an American country and pop singer, songwriter, and record producer, most widely known for his work with guitarist Duane Eddy during the late fifties and singer Nancy Sinatra in the sixties. Hazlewood had a distinctive baritone voice that added an ominous resonance to his music. Hazlewood's collaborations with Nancy Sinatra as well as his solo output in the late 1960s and early...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Night Before - (3:18) - 2,557 plays
- If it's Monday Morning - (4:01) - 1,622 plays
- No Train to Stockholm - (2:22) - 1,881 plays
- My Autumn's Done Come - (4:05) - 1,946 plays
- Some Velvet Morning - (3:41) - 1,717 plays
- Hey Cowboy - (3:21) - 1,353 plays
- Forget Marie - (2:00) - 1,864 plays
- What's More I Don't Need Her - (3:36) - 1,009 plays
- Pray Them Bars Away - (2:51) - 1,112 plays
- Won't You Tell Your Dreams - (3:56) - 903 plays