134 Shouts - 1,397,309 Scrobbles
Lee Hazlewood (Barton Lee Hazlewood, Mannford, Oklahoma, July 9, 1929 – Henderson, Nevada, August 4, 2007) was an American country and pop singer, songwriter, and record producer, most widely known for his work with guitarist Duane Eddy during the late fifties and singer Nancy Sinatra in the sixties. Hazlewood had a distinctive baritone voice that added an ominous resonance to his music. Hazlewood's collaborations with Nancy Sinatra as well as his solo output in the late 1960s and early...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Night Before - (3:18) - 2,803 plays
- My Autumn's Done Come - (4:05) - 2,401 plays
- No Train to Stockholm - (2:22) - 2,197 plays
- If it's Monday Morning - (4:01) - 1,657 plays
- Some Velvet Morning - (3:41) - 1,541 plays
- Hey Cowboy - (3:21) - 1,591 plays
- What's More I Don't Need Her - (3:36) - 1,265 plays
- Forget Marie - (2:00) - 1,640 plays
- Long Black Train - (3:38) - 1,229 plays
- Won't You Tell Your Dreams - (3:56) - 1,150 plays