141 Shouts - 1,468,419 Scrobbles
Lee Hazlewood (Barton Lee Hazlewood, Mannford, Oklahoma, July 9, 1929 – Henderson, Nevada, August 4, 2007) was an American country and pop singer, songwriter, and record producer, most widely known for his work with guitarist Duane Eddy during the late fifties and singer Nancy Sinatra in the sixties. Hazlewood had a distinctive baritone voice that added an ominous resonance to his music. Hazlewood's collaborations with Nancy Sinatra as well as his solo output in the late 1960s and early...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Night Before - (3:18) - 3,713 plays
- No Train to Stockholm - (2:22) - 2,821 plays
- If it's Monday Morning - (4:01) - 2,298 plays
- Hey Cowboy - (3:21) - 2,191 plays
- Forget Marie - (2:00) - 2,621 plays
- My Autumn's Done Come - (4:05) - 2,654 plays
- The Bed - (2:41) - 1,720 plays
- Pray Them Bars Away - (2:51) - 1,904 plays
- What's More I Don't Need Her - (3:36) - 1,730 plays
- Leather and Lace - (3:07) - 1,639 plays