14,310 Shouts - 156,878,671 Scrobbles
Led Zeppelin were an English rock band originally formed in 1968 by guitarist Jimmy Page under the name "The New Yardbirds", based on Page's previous band, The Yardbirds. The band formed when Jimmy Page (guitar) recruited Robert Plant (vocals, harmonica), John Paul Jones (bass guitar, keyboards, mandolin), and John Bonham (drums). With their heavy, guitar-driven blues-rock sound, Led Zeppelin are regularly cited as one of the progenitors of heavy metal and hard rock music. However, the band's individualistic style drew from many sources and transcends any one genre.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Stairway to Heaven - (8:00) - 365,205 plays
- Whole Lotta Love - (5:33) - 233,576 plays
- Immigrant Song - (2:25) - 243,524 plays
- Good Times Bad Times - (2:46) - 211,945 plays
- Black Dog - (4:56) - 199,626 plays
- Ramble On - (4:23) - 182,220 plays
- Rock and Roll - (3:40) - 183,148 plays
- Kashmir - (8:28) - 156,069 plays
- Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - (6:41) - 157,261 plays
- Going to California - (3:31) - 135,218 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online