14,200 Shouts - 149,618,664 Scrobbles
Led Zeppelin were an English rock band originally formed in 1968 by guitarist Jimmy Page under the name "The New Yardbirds", based on Page's previous band, The Yardbirds. The band formed when Jimmy Page (guitar) recruited Robert Plant (vocals, harmonica), John Paul Jones (bass guitar, keyboards, mandolin), and John Bonham (drums). With their heavy, guitar-driven blues-rock sound, Led Zeppelin are regularly cited as one of the progenitors of heavy metal and hard rock music. However, the band's individualistic style drew from many sources and transcends any one genre.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Stairway to Heaven - (8:00) - 387,324 plays
- Whole Lotta Love - (5:33) - 254,428 plays
- Good Times Bad Times - (2:46) - 232,958 plays
- Immigrant Song - (2:25) - 247,870 plays
- Black Dog - (4:56) - 218,733 plays
- Ramble On - (4:23) - 189,765 plays
- Rock and Roll - (3:40) - 192,912 plays
- Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - (6:41) - 181,667 plays
- Dazed and Confused - (18:39) - 166,740 plays
- Kashmir - (8:28) - 164,855 plays