14,171 Shouts - 149,214,880 Scrobbles
Led Zeppelin were an English rock band originally formed in 1968 by guitarist Jimmy Page under the name "The New Yardbirds", based on Page's previous band, The Yardbirds. The band formed when Jimmy Page (guitar) recruited Robert Plant (vocals, harmonica), John Paul Jones (bass guitar, keyboards, mandolin), and John Bonham (drums). With their heavy, guitar-driven blues-rock sound, Led Zeppelin are regularly cited as one of the progenitors of heavy metal and hard rock music. However, the band's individualistic style drew from many sources and transcends any one genre.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Stairway to Heaven - (8:00) - 407,583 plays
- Whole Lotta Love - (5:33) - 266,622 plays
- Good Times Bad Times - (2:46) - 239,802 plays
- Immigrant Song - (2:25) - 255,429 plays
- Black Dog - (4:56) - 231,212 plays
- Ramble On - (4:23) - 194,484 plays
- Rock and Roll - (3:40) - 197,196 plays
- Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - (6:41) - 192,137 plays
- Dazed and Confused - (18:39) - 176,390 plays
- Kashmir - (8:28) - 174,827 plays