Led Er Est
61 Shouts - 350,886 Scrobbles
Led Er Est emerged from a series of jam sessions that core members Shawn O’Sullivan and Sam De La Rosa started having in early 2007, using bass guitar, some cheap drum machines, and synths. They were inspired to record music largely by ’70s synth prog, and ’80s lo-fi electronic and industrial music. They recorded a number of songs at friend Will Burnett’s studio that fall. Their first officially released track was on the Wierd Records compilation, Analogue Electronic Music Vol II. Owen Hutchinson joined the band for their first live show at the Wierd party that December.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Scissors - (3:34) - 4,593 plays
- Port Isabel - (4:11) - 3,120 plays
- Laredo - (2:55) - 2,127 plays
- Kaiyo Maru - (3:42) - 1,717 plays
- Bikini Fun - (3:35) - 1,803 plays
- Lonesome XOXO - (2:33) - 1,551 plays
- Destination Sanity - (4:13) - 1,652 plays
- animal smear - (3:13) - 1,167 plays
- Housefire at Zumi's - (2:28) - 887 plays
- CC Exit - (4:18) - 900 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online