Led Er Est
56 Shouts - 306,987 Scrobbles
Led Er Est emerged from a series of jam sessions that core members Shawn O’Sullivan and Sam De La Rosa started having in early 2007, using bass guitar, some cheap drum machines, and synths. They were inspired to record music largely by ’70s synth prog, and ’80s lo-fi electronic and industrial music. They recorded a number of songs at friend Will Burnett’s studio that fall. Their first officially released track was on the Wierd Records compilation, Analogue Electronic Music Vol II. Owen Hutchinson joined the band for their first live show at the Wierd party that December.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Scissors - (3:34) - 4,118 plays
- Port Isabel - (4:11) - 3,871 plays
- Laredo - (2:55) - 2,487 plays
- Kaiyo Maru - (3:42) - 2,245 plays
- Bikini Fun - (3:35) - 2,356 plays
- animal smear - (3:13) - 1,615 plays
- Destination Sanity - (4:13) - 2,069 plays
- Lonesome XOXO - (2:33) - 1,671 plays
- Housefire at Zumi's - (2:28) - 1,254 plays
- bladiator - (4:16) - 1,011 plays