Led Er Est
49 Shouts - 214,450 Scrobbles
Led Er Est emerged from a series of jam sessions that core members Shawn O’Sullivan and Sam De La Rosa started having in early 2007, using bass guitar, some cheap drum machines, and synths. They were inspired to record music largely by ’70s synth prog, and ’80s lo-fi electronic and industrial music. They recorded a number of songs at friend Will Burnett’s studio that fall. Their first officially released track was on the Wierd Records compilation, Analogue Electronic Music Vol II. Owen Hutchinson joined the band for their first live show at the Wierd party that December.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kaiyo Maru - (3:42) - 4,241 plays
- Scissors - (3:34) - 4,397 plays
- Port Isabel - (4:11) - 3,739 plays
- animal smear - (3:13) - 2,855 plays
- Laredo - (2:55) - 2,810 plays
- Housefire at Zumi's - (2:28) - 2,178 plays
- Bikini Fun - (3:35) - 2,475 plays
- the diver - (4:37) - 2,213 plays
- Lonesome XOXO - (2:33) - 2,221 plays
- bladiator - (4:16) - 2,005 plays