Led Er Est
56 Shouts - 308,778 Scrobbles
Led Er Est emerged from a series of jam sessions that core members Shawn O’Sullivan and Sam De La Rosa started having in early 2007, using bass guitar, some cheap drum machines, and synths. They were inspired to record music largely by ’70s synth prog, and ’80s lo-fi electronic and industrial music. They recorded a number of songs at friend Will Burnett’s studio that fall. Their first officially released track was on the Wierd Records compilation, Analogue Electronic Music Vol II. Owen Hutchinson joined the band for their first live show at the Wierd party that December.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Scissors - (3:34) - 4,069 plays
- Port Isabel - (4:11) - 3,795 plays
- Laredo - (2:55) - 2,319 plays
- Kaiyo Maru - (3:42) - 2,135 plays
- Bikini Fun - (3:35) - 2,108 plays
- animal smear - (3:13) - 1,589 plays
- Destination Sanity - (4:13) - 2,020 plays
- Lonesome XOXO - (2:33) - 1,628 plays
- Housefire at Zumi's - (2:28) - 1,224 plays
- bladiator - (4:16) - 998 plays