Led Er Est
60 Shouts - 330,550 Scrobbles
Led Er Est emerged from a series of jam sessions that core members Shawn O’Sullivan and Sam De La Rosa started having in early 2007, using bass guitar, some cheap drum machines, and synths. They were inspired to record music largely by ’70s synth prog, and ’80s lo-fi electronic and industrial music. They recorded a number of songs at friend Will Burnett’s studio that fall. Their first officially released track was on the Wierd Records compilation, Analogue Electronic Music Vol II. Owen Hutchinson joined the band for their first live show at the Wierd party that December.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Scissors - (3:34) - 4,376 plays
- Port Isabel - (4:11) - 3,248 plays
- Laredo - (2:55) - 2,197 plays
- Kaiyo Maru - (3:42) - 1,821 plays
- Bikini Fun - (3:35) - 1,950 plays
- Destination Sanity - (4:13) - 1,816 plays
- Lonesome XOXO - (2:33) - 1,502 plays
- animal smear - (3:13) - 1,297 plays
- Housefire at Zumi's - (2:28) - 1,018 plays
- bladiator - (4:16) - 803 plays