Leaving Los Angeles
0 Shouts - 214 Scrobbles
Leaving Los Angeles is the music child of Luke Hedman, a twenty year old singer-songwriter born and raised in Southern California. The name of his project is inspired by the Death Cab for Cutie song "Why You'd Want to Live Here". He is currently writing and recording homemade demos and looking for a label to sign to. His music can be found on his MySpace page at, www.myspace.com/leavinglosangeles
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online