421 Shouts - 4,793,086 Scrobbles
Margaret LeAnn Rimes (born August 28, 1982, in Jackson, Mississippi) is a popular American country and pop music singer. Rimes emerged with her first single, "Blue," when she was just thirteen years old in 1996. She is most recognized for her crossover hit "How Do I Live" which, according to the Billboard charts, is one of the most successful songs in American music history, spending 69 weeks on the Hot 100 chart, which currently stands as the second longest run in the chart's history (behind Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours").
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsUnder a lovers' sky
Gonna be with you
And no one's gonna be around
If you think that you won't fall
Well just wait until
- LyricsHow do I get through one night without you?
If I had to live without you
What kind of life would that be?
Oh, I, I need you in my arms, need you to hold
You're my world, my heart, my soul and if you ever leave
- LyricsI don't need a lot of things
I can get by with nothing
With all the blessings life can bring
I've always needed something
But I've got all I want
- LyricsOh my love, what have I done?
Oh my love, what have I done?
I shot an arrow at your heart that I cant take back
When I said you were my first love, but you are not my last
For far too long I hid my face
- LyricsYou sucked me in and played my mind
Just like a toy
You would crank and wind
Baby, I would give you to what you want
You left me lying in a pool of doubt
- Blue - (2:48) - 2,999 plays
- But I Do Love You - (3:21) - 2,837 plays
- The Right Kind of Wrong - (3:47) - 2,607 plays
- You Light Up My Life - (3:38) - 1,965 plays
- One Way Ticket (Because I Can) - (3:42) - 1,612 plays