412 Shouts - 4,588,986 Scrobbles
Margaret LeAnn Rimes (born August 28, 1982, in Jackson, Mississippi) is a popular American country and pop music singer. Rimes emerged with her first single, "Blue," when she was just thirteen years old in 1996. She is most recognized for her crossover hit "How Do I Live" which, according to the Billboard charts, is one of the most successful songs in American music history, spending 69 weeks on the Hot 100 chart, which currently stands as the second longest run in the chart's history (behind Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours").
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Can't Fight the Moonlight - (3:34) - 23,629 plays
- LyricsHow do I get through one night without you?
If I had to live without you
What kind of life would that be?
Oh, I, I need you in my arms, need you to hold
You're my world, my heart, my soul and if you ever leave
- LyricsI don't need a lot of things, I can get by with nothing
With all the blessings life can bring, I've always needed something
But I've got all I want when it comes to loving you
You're my only reason, you're my only truth
I need you like water, like breath, like rain
- What Have I Done - (4:20) - 2,952 plays
- LyricsLife goes on, life goes on, life goes on
You sucked me in and played my mind
Just like a toy, you would crank and wind
Baby, I would give till you wore it out
You left me lyin' in a pool of doubt
- Blue - (2:49) - 3,217 plays
- But I Do Love You - (3:21) - 3,379 plays
- The Right Kind of Wrong - (3:47) - 2,733 plays
- You Light Up My Life - (3:38) - 1,744 plays
- Probably Wouldn't Be This Way - (3:37) - 1,854 plays