Le Trio Joubran
119 Shouts - 342,792 Scrobbles
Le Trio Joubran (Arabic: الثلاثي جبران) is a Palestinian oud band, consisting of the three brothers Samir, Wissam, and Adnan Joubran from the city Nazareth. The Joubran brothers come from a well-known family with a rich artistic heritage. Their mother, Ibtisam Hanna Joubran, sang the Muwachahats (poems that originated in Arab Spain) while their father is among the most renowned stringed-instrument makers in Palestine and in the Arab world.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Laytana - (4:19) - 2,372 plays
- Nawwâr - (4:39) - 2,197 plays
- Masar - (5:03) - 2,712 plays
- Roubbama - (6:06) - 1,957 plays
- Masâr - (4:55) - 2,360 plays
- Shajan - (5:18) - 1,655 plays
- Sama-Sounounou - (2:58) - 1,489 plays
- Zawâj El Yamâm - (5:50) - 1,563 plays
- Douja - (6:23) - 1,365 plays
- Dawwâr El Shams - (4:47) - 1,391 plays