7 Shouts - 41,511 Scrobbles
Detroit duo Le Car make quirky, lo-fi listening techno reminiscent of Kraftwerk and Gary Numan, as well as more recent upgrade artists such as Elecktroids, Dopplereffekt, and Ectomorph. Consisting of Adam Miller (ADULT.) and Ian Clark (Perspects), most of Le Car's material to date (including the Autofuel and Autograph EPs) has appeared on Miller's Ersatz Audio and Monoplaza imprints, established by Miller and partner/producer Robert Saltz in 1995 with the idea to pair dancefloor tracks with more experimental B-sides.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Aluminum Rectangles - (2:36) - 132 plays
- Flame Job - (5:11) - 30 plays
- S'Prang - (3:21) - 63 plays
- Aluminium Rectangles - (2:36) - 22 plays
- Version 19 - (3:52) - 16 plays
- Cinematic-Automatic (Heinrich Mueller Remix) - (3:21) - 15 plays
- Cinematic-Automatic - (3:18) - 13 plays
- Personal Auto Attendant - (1:01) - 18 plays
- Final Auto Attendant - (1:07) - 12 plays
- Warm Humans - (2:25) - 11 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online