7 Shouts - 41,660 Scrobbles
Detroit duo Le Car make quirky, lo-fi listening techno reminiscent of Kraftwerk and Gary Numan, as well as more recent upgrade artists such as Elecktroids, Dopplereffekt, and Ectomorph. Consisting of Adam Miller (ADULT.) and Ian Clark (Perspects), most of Le Car's material to date (including the Autofuel and Autograph EPs) has appeared on Miller's Ersatz Audio and Monoplaza imprints, established by Miller and partner/producer Robert Saltz in 1995 with the idea to pair dancefloor tracks with more experimental B-sides.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Aluminum Rectangles - (2:36) - 97 plays
- Flame Job - (5:11) - 32 plays
- S'Prang - (3:21) - 40 plays
- Aluminium Rectangles - (2:36) - 29 plays
- Version 19 - (3:52) - 14 plays
- Cinematic-Automatic - (3:18) - 14 plays
- Cinematic-Automatic (Heinrich Mueller Remix) - (3:21) - 13 plays
- Fony - (3:56) - 12 plays
- Personal Auto Attendant - (1:01) - 14 plays
- 20/20 - (3:24) - 7 plays