10 Shouts - 98,177 Scrobbles
Lazy Lester (born Leslie Johnson in Torras, Louisiana, 20 June 1933) is a swamp blues harmonica master whose half-century career spans the 1950s to the 2000s. Best known for regional hits recorded with Jay Miller's Crowley, Louisiana-based Excello Records, Lester also contributed as a side-man to swamp blues classics recorded by Excello label-mates including Slim Harpo, Lightnin' Slim, and Katie Webster.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I'm a Man - (4:00) - 716 plays
- Sugar Coated Love - (3:18) - 563 plays
- I'm A Lover Not A Fighter - (2:46) - 316 plays
- Go Ahead - (4:20) - 147 plays
- They Call Me Lazy - (3:23) - 179 plays
- I Hear You Knockin' - (3:36) - 151 plays
- Raining In My Heart - (4:08) - 104 plays
- Alligator Shuffle - (2:45) - 155 plays
- Dark End of the Street - (2:56) - 188 plays
- Take Me In Your Arms - (3:32) - 84 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online