42 Shouts - 245,151 Scrobbles
A founding member of Rosso Corsa, Lazerhawk is Garrett Hays from Austin, Texas, USA. His outrun electro is robot pop mixed with dark synths and the occasional lyric. Reminiscent of everything that was good in the 80s including Stallone, the Countach, VHS, Diet Pepsi, Miami Vice, Neoliberal Economics, Back to the Future, Neon Lights and the Nintendo Entertainment System. Synthesizer jams with gargantuan leads, hard toms, spaced-out melody and the pains of being pure at heart. His style is a fusion of fast driven 80s music with an electro twist.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shoulder of Orion - (5:02) - 6,654 plays
- Visitors - (4:20) - 6,746 plays
- So Far Away - (4:42) - 7,362 plays
- Lazerhawk's Theme - (2:41) - 5,691 plays
- Space Is the Place - (5:48) - 5,230 plays
- Disco Planet - (4:52) - 4,722 plays
- The Voyage - (4:33) - 4,445 plays
- Distant Signal 001 - (2:52) - 4,484 plays
- Arrival - (5:28) - 4,901 plays
- Overdrive - (4:31) - 6,278 plays