182 Shouts - 3,282 Scrobbles
Layne Thomas Staley (August 22, 1967 -ca. April 5, 2002) was the legendary lead singer of the Seattle grunge/metal band Alice In Chains as well as the lead singer/songwriter of the rock supergroup Mad Season. Staley was arguably the heart of Alice In Chains. His passionate and tortured singing style helped Alice In Chains become one of the most successful bands of the 1990's. The band’s distinctive sound came from Staley’s vocal style and his lyrics dealing with personal struggles and addiction.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's Coming After - (2:59) - 24 plays
- Party People - (3:48) - 9 plays
- I Don't Care - (1:59) - 10 plays
- Angry Chair - (4:46) - 10 plays
- Things You Do - (4:33) - 12 plays
- Ring them Bells - (3:53) - 25 plays
- Another Brick In The Wall - (4:19) - 2 plays
- We Die Young - (2:32) - 2 plays
- Hate To Feel - (5:16) - 3 plays
- Wake Up - (7:38) - 3 plays