5 Shouts - 10,771 Scrobbles
Lay Phyu is a Burmese(Myanmar) rock artist who has been in Burmese music industry for over a decade and he's still popular among not only middle-aged audience but also teenagers. He has performed live with the band Iron Cross consistently since 1993, including on tours to Singapore, the US, Japan and Malaysia. Lay Phyu has announced that he'll not be performing on stage since he had turned 40 except for Iron Cross's Anniversary concerts.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Than Yaw Zin - (4:18) - 8 plays
- Ngah Yeh Lah Minn - (4:30) - 20 plays
- Ayinlubarbe - (5:02) - 13 plays
- A Lwan - (4:45) - 12 plays
- Pian Kheh Par - (3:56) - 10 plays
- Samiat Hna Taseh Nga - (4:08) - 15 plays
- Diary - (4:15) - 37 plays
- Ale Akoi - (3:41) - 14 plays
- Kha Yii Asung Htih - (3:50) - 6 plays
- Aluaan - (4:45) - 5 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online