87 Shouts - 1,025,254 Scrobbles
Peter Kersten (AKA Lawrence, AKA Sten) used to be a gardener. His love of nature imbues a wistful spirit into his minimal techno structures, and a sense of organic progression is evident in all of his music. Having started the Dial label in Hamburg with his friends Carsten Jost and Turner, he became a producer of minimal club music that is equally apt for the dancefloor and the armchair. Some of Kersten’s favorite artists include Theo Parrish, Gas, and Isolée, a fact that tells of the many shades to be found in his work as Lawrence.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Crippled Trees - (1:34) - 2,200 plays
- Nowhere is a place - (4:46) - 1,898 plays
- Marlen - (7:18) - 1,602 plays
- Horses - (3:03) - 1,478 plays
- A Day In The Life - (3:20) - 1,394 plays
- Lucy, Lucy - (2:57) - 1,338 plays
- Rabbit Tube - DJ Koze Remix - (7:13) - 690 plays
- Simmer - (2:35) - 1,164 plays
- Swap - (6:33) - 848 plays
- Fainting - (2:45) - 1,140 plays