0 Shouts - 187 Scrobbles
Lawrence Reynolds (born in Mobile, Alabama) was an American country singer. He had a hit single with "Jesus Is a Soul Man" in 1969, which hit No. 28 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 chart. Jesus Is A Soul Man was co-written by Jack D Cardwell. He released an album in 1970, also called Jesus Is a Soul Man, which peaked at No. 45 on the U.S. Country Albums chart in 1970. Lawrence Reynolds died of coronary artery disease August 15, 2000 and was buried at Three Forks Baptist Church in Bigbee, Alabama.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Key's In The Mailbox - (2:54) - 2 plays
- I'm A Stranger And Afraid - (2:29) - 2 plays
- Love Of The Common People - (3:36) - 1 plays
- I Know a Good Girl - (2:44) - 1 plays
- High As Bill Monroe - (2:23) - 1 plays
- Grandpa's Song - (2:29) - 1 plays
- Life Goes On - (2:43) - 1 plays
- Survivor - (2:33) - 1 plays
- Haggard and Jones - (3:11) - 1 plays
- The Chokin' Kind - (2:25) - 1 plays