3 Shouts - 20,234 Scrobbles
Lawrence Ferlinghetti (born Lawrence Ferling on March 24, 1919) is an American poet and painter, and the co-founder of City Lights Booksellers & Publishers. Author of poetry, translations, fiction, theatre, art criticism, and film narration, he is best known for A Coney Island of the Mind (New York: New Directions, 1958), a collection of poems that has been translated into nine languages, with sales of over 1,000,000 copies.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Lord's Prayer - (1:10) - 17 plays
- Autobiography - (10:53) - 19 plays
- #11 aka The World Is A Beautiful Place - 12 plays
- See it was like this when... - (0:42) - 22 plays
- Coney Island Of The Mind Pt. 1 - (1:37) - 13 plays
- The World Is A Beautiful Place - (1:59) - 16 plays
- Baseball Canto - (3:09) - 10 plays
- A Coney Island of the Mind, Pt. 2 - (1:56) - 8 plays
- Christ Climbed Down - (2:50) - 8 plays
- Underwear - (3:33) - 8 plays