87 Shouts - 952,568 Scrobbles
Peter Kersten (AKA Lawrence, AKA Sten) used to be a gardener. His love of nature imbues a wistful spirit into his minimal techno structures, and a sense of organic progression is evident in all of his music. Having started the Dial label in Hamburg with his friends Carsten Jost and Turner, he became a producer of minimal club music that is equally apt for the dancefloor and the armchair. Some of Kersten’s favorite artists include Theo Parrish, Gas, and Isolée, a fact that tells of the many shades to be found in his work as Lawrence.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Marlen - (7:18) - 1,810 plays
- In Patagonia - (7:34) - 1,782 plays
- The Opening Scene - (2:23) - 1,789 plays
- Etoile Du Midi - (9:39) - 1,620 plays
- Kurama - (10:09) - 1,479 plays
- Lucifer - (8:06) - 1,636 plays
- Films & Windows - (5:21) - 1,586 plays
- Angels at Night - (6:54) - 1,414 plays
- Swap - (6:33) - 1,091 plays
- Along The Wire (Superpitcher Remix) - Superpitcher Remix - (9:31) - 1,306 plays