87 Shouts - 978,248 Scrobbles
Peter Kersten (AKA Lawrence, AKA Sten) used to be a gardener. His love of nature imbues a wistful spirit into his minimal techno structures, and a sense of organic progression is evident in all of his music. Having started the Dial label in Hamburg with his friends Carsten Jost and Turner, he became a producer of minimal club music that is equally apt for the dancefloor and the armchair. Some of Kersten’s favorite artists include Theo Parrish, Gas, and Isolée, a fact that tells of the many shades to be found in his work as Lawrence.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Swap - (6:33) - 1,130 plays
- Along The Wire (Superpitcher Remix) - Superpitcher Remix - (9:31) - 1,183 plays
- Rabbit Tube - DJ Koze Remix - (7:13) - 709 plays
- Kurama - (10:09) - 530 plays
- Marlen - (7:18) - 565 plays
- Spark - (6:46) - 500 plays
- In Patagonia - (7:34) - 540 plays
- Etoile Du Midi - (9:39) - 540 plays
- Lucifer - (8:06) - 506 plays
- The Night Will Last Forever - (5:54) - 446 plays