0 Shouts - 66,055 Scrobbles
There are multiple artists with this name:Read More...
1) LAW (Life After Weekend) is a German band formed in 1993 in Duisburg, Germany. Founded by three guys, Uli Rogosch (vocals, guitar), Uwe Skirde (bass) and Andreas Halfmann (drums, vocals), they started the project hitting their instruments in the garage of Uli's father. At first they played songs of Nirvana and U2 before they soon started writing their own stuff. The three letters LAW stand for "Life after Weekend" and the 2nd guitar player Marcel Jonen (guitar/vocals) joined the band in 1996. They went through typical stages every young band has to. Their first concert in 1994 was a band contest in which they played their first self-written songs and they won. In 1996 they released their first piece of music. A 90 minute tape (MC) with 15 Songs brought major attention in the local press and made them more popular. In March 2006 they split up.
2) Law is an industrial / power electronics act based in Elkhart, IN, United States, created by Mitchell Altum (founder of the Triumvirate label). Active between approximately between 1994 and 2004, with releases on Ant-Zen, Old Europa Cafe, Triumvirate and Nuit et Brouillard. Mitchell Altum is also involved with Citadel.
3) Law is an old school funk/rock band which was founded in early 1970s. They have released three album: "Law" in 1975 and "Hold on to It" in 1977.
4) Law is a one-man outfit who recorded all the music in his house, electronic indie pop is the easiest way to describe him. First album "Law!" was released in 2006, second album "Timezones" followed in 2008.
5) LAW (Lucifer At Work) is a band from Atlantic City, NJ, United States. Since its inception, Law has delivered a brand of heavy, artistic, concept driven rock, supported by raw, often abrasive performances to audiences of the premier venues in the tri-state and beyond. Law has joined with several national touring acts and released a 'mini concept' EP entitled, "Of Monkeys and Man". The band has emerged with a new full length concept, titled, 'Beneath the Tip of the Iceberg.' Completely self-recorded and produced by the members of Law, 'Beneath the Tip of the Iceberg' uses Freudian theory and chronicles a journey through the sub-conscious, exploring 'hidden' sexual and aggresive impulses and defense mechanisms in a process of self-actualization and becoming. Web pages: http://www.myspace.com/luciferatwork and http://www.reverbnation.com/artrocktrash
6) LAw (pronounced L-a-double u) is a musician / artist born and bred in Los Angeles who released his debut album "Experimental Imagination" on May 14th. Being a music fanatic his whole life LAw fused all spectrums of music that he grew up on, from west and east coast hip-hop, hardcore punk to classical music and jazz. Then combining that with his new found fascination with electronic music stemmed during his college years, LAw has created a whole new sound that at once has mass market appeal yet cemented in the underground circuit. A firm believer in the DIY approach LAw has done everything himself including going to the beat of his own drummer (pun intended-cause he's a drummer too!). He has written, produced and published his own musical creations and is eager to release his sounds to the world. You may like it, you may not-he doesn't care as long as you listen to the LAw message. "Do your own thing no matter what."
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lyricsbreath - take it deep inside, inside your mind youe weak I see
death is a word I know, a word you fear to hear from me
real are the things that are, the things that were, but what will be
deal - I will show you all, heed over, give your sins to me
free - now I got your hands, youe mine my dear
- Lyricswell here's now some world news I'm gonna tell you
I still hide it deep inside, but I no longer can
fuck blessed for all what you once said, I can't even argue
what is it now, what will you do ? You'll cheat yourself !
but maybe I'm a fool, for I believed in true love
- Lyricswhat are those freaks to replace our bet - they quoted a lie
where have they gone now ? - control yourself and calm it down
"I am called to be your leader"
our arms aligned and then we reload
we go now to the border
- Lyricsthere was a time when home was home
things couldn come to be alone
weather was fine and moods were high
some in the distance tried to fly
but suddenly a storm did wake
- Lyricsone desperate morning in a desperate week
you stand before me can you see I'm in need
words are so crazy and I want to wash
away the pain from my insistence
see , you could never lie
- Something In My Head - 1,658 plays
- Pisshead - 1,222 plays
- Please Explain - 1,224 plays
- Being Different - 1,119 plays
- Gorgeous - 1,110 plays