1 Shouts - 11,159 Scrobbles
Biography by Richard Skelly Texas-based vocalist and songwriter "Miss" Lavelle White has a significant discography of singles, most dating back to the 1950s and '60s, but she only released her first full length album, Miss Lavelle, on the Austin, TX-based Antone's label in 1994. To say the album has been a long time coming would be the understatement of the year, for White's talents as a songwriter and singer were well-known in 1950s Houston, where she recorded several singles for the Duke/Peacock labels.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I've Never Found A Man To Love - (3:49) - 84 plays
- Tin Pan Alley - (6:03) - 66 plays
- Mississippi , My Home - (4:15) - 55 plays
- Into the Mystic - (4:34) - 37 plays
- Stop These Teardrops - (3:14) - 18 plays
- Wootie Boogie - (2:55) - 23 plays
- Wrappin' Up Our Love - (3:24) - 25 plays
- Voodoo Man - (4:31) - 20 plays
- Those Lonely Lonely Nights - (2:29) - 20 plays
- Why Young Men Go Wild - (3:31) - 12 plays