1 Shouts - 11,261 Scrobbles
Biography by Richard Skelly Texas-based vocalist and songwriter "Miss" Lavelle White has a significant discography of singles, most dating back to the 1950s and '60s, but she only released her first full length album, Miss Lavelle, on the Austin, TX-based Antone's label in 1994. To say the album has been a long time coming would be the understatement of the year, for White's talents as a songwriter and singer were well-known in 1950s Houston, where she recorded several singles for the Duke/Peacock labels.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I've Never Found A Man To Love - (3:49) - 88 plays
- Tin Pan Alley - (6:03) - 50 plays
- Mississippi , My Home - (4:15) - 49 plays
- Wootie Boogie - (2:55) - 31 plays
- Voodoo Man - (4:31) - 19 plays
- Into the Mystic - (4:34) - 46 plays
- Stop These Teardrops - (3:14) - 13 plays
- Yes, I've been Crying - (3:54) - 17 plays
- You're Gonna Make Me Cry - (4:44) - 14 plays
- Why Young Men Go Wild - (3:31) - 11 plays