295 Shouts - 2,202,666 Scrobbles
Laurie Anderson is an American experimental performance artist, visual artist and musician. Regardless of the medium, a common characteristic of all her work seems to be the act of storytelling. Laura Phillips Anderson was born June 5, 1947, in Glen Ellyn, Illinois, United States. She attended Mills College in California, and eventually graduated from Barnard College magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa, studying art history. In 1972, she obtained an MFA in sculpture from Columbia University.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- O Superman - (8:25) - 4,731 plays
- O Superman (for Massenet) - (8:27) - 4,989 plays
- LyricsGood evening. this is your captain. we are about to attempt a crash landing. please extinuish all cigarettes. place your tray tables in their upright, locked position. your captain says: put you
D on your knees. your captain says: put your head on your hands. captain says: put your hands on your head. put your hands on your hips. heh heh. this is your captain-and we are going down. we a
L going down, together. and I said: uh oh. this is gonna be some day. standby. this is the time. and this is the record of the time. this is the time. and this is the record of the time. uh-this
Our captain again. you know, I've got a funny feeling I've seen this all before. why? cause I'm a caveman. why? cause I've got eyes in the back of my head. why? it's the heat. standby. this is t
Me. and this is the record of the time. this is the time. and this is the record of the time. put your hands over your eyes. jump out of the plane. there is no pilot. you are not alone. standby.
- Big Science - (6:12) - 3,746 plays
- Let X=X - (3:54) - 3,633 plays
- Born, Never Asked - (4:56) - 3,312 plays
- Sweaters - (2:23) - 2,702 plays
- It Tango - (3:02) - 2,641 plays
- Example #22 - (2:59) - 2,282 plays
- Transitory Life - (6:51) - 1,874 plays