5 Shouts - 3,374 Scrobbles
Classically trained in piano and with a passion for Visual Arts, Laurent Chambert then studied Fine Arts at l’Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Beaux-Arts de Saint Etienne (Ensba), France. His approach to musical composition and visual creations is strongly influenced by a spatial dimension, which in its infinite possibilities can make sound exist as an independent component. The sounds Laurent Chambert produces are usually found through research, often with the help of electronic machinery or computer assistance.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Plein Air - (3:28) - 25 plays
- ALF10 #5 - (6:17) - 16 plays
- Aether - (4:24) - 5 plays
- De vie ou de mort #2 - (11:13) - 5 plays
- Du sable dans les yeux #3 - (3:03) - 10 plays
- Du sable dans les yeux #1 - (3:06) - 12 plays
- Suspense No. 8 - (4:03) - 10 plays
- Etsi-31032001 - (4:10) - 8 plays
- Suspense No. 1 - (6:08) - 15 plays
- Suspense - (48:39) - 4 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online