5 Shouts - 2,830 Scrobbles
Classically trained in piano and with a passion for Visual Arts, Laurent Chambert then studied Fine Arts at l’Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Beaux-Arts de Saint Etienne (Ensba), France. His approach to musical composition and visual creations is strongly influenced by a spatial dimension, which in its infinite possibilities can make sound exist as an independent component. The sounds Laurent Chambert produces are usually found through research, often with the help of electronic machinery or computer assistance.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Qu'elle heure est-il? (01/2) - (10:30) - 16 plays
- De vie ou de mort #2 - (11:13) - 12 plays
- Etsi-31032001 - (4:10) - 15 plays
- Aether - (4:24) - 4 plays
- When The Cat Is Away The Mice Will Play part 2 - (5:01) - 5 plays
- Ce mal qui fait du bien (Meta) - (1:29) - 4 plays
- When The Cat Is Away The Mice Will Play - (4:03) - 7 plays
- Suspense No. 1 - (6:08) - 4 plays
- Suspense No. 2 - (7:25) - 4 plays
- When The Cat Is Away The Mice Will Play part 1 - (4:03) - 1 plays