8 Shouts - 245,450 Scrobbles
As a young working musician in London, England in the 1970s, Laurence Juber got an extraordinary, life-changing break when Paul McCartney picked him to become Wings’ lead guitarist. Juber spent three years recording and touring with the band. During that time he won a Best Rock Instrumental GRAMMY® for the track "Rockestra" from the Wings album Back To The Egg. After Wings disbanded in 1981, Juber embarked on a career as a solo artist, composer and arranger, and soon developed a reputation as a world-class guitar virtuoso, being voted #1 by Fingerstyle Guitar magazine.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blues With A Capitol B - (4:04) - 250 plays
- In Your Arms - (3:41) - 343 plays
- Love At First Sight - (4:41) - 433 plays
- Pass the Buck - (3:24) - 244 plays
- Liquid Amber - (4:13) - 206 plays
- Nighthawk - (4:33) - 132 plays
- Silhouette - (4:36) - 112 plays
- The Jig Is Up - (3:29) - 119 plays
- Lunar Eclipse - (5:08) - 100 plays
- Fountain Jumping - (3:16) - 81 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online