8 Shouts - 234,267 Scrobbles
As a young working musician in London, England in the 1970s, Laurence Juber got an extraordinary, life-changing break when Paul McCartney picked him to become Wings’ lead guitarist. Juber spent three years recording and touring with the band. During that time he won a Best Rock Instrumental GRAMMY® for the track "Rockestra" from the Wings album Back To The Egg. After Wings disbanded in 1981, Juber embarked on a career as a solo artist, composer and arranger, and soon developed a reputation as a world-class guitar virtuoso, being voted #1 by Fingerstyle Guitar magazine.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blues With A Capitol B - (4:04) - 1,168 plays
- In Your Arms - (3:41) - 598 plays
- Pass the Buck - (3:24) - 352 plays
- Love At First Sight - (4:41) - 1,167 plays
- Liquid Amber - (4:13) - 313 plays
- Nighthawk - (4:32) - 222 plays
- Silhouette - (4:36) - 118 plays
- The Jig Is Up - (3:29) - 120 plays
- Fountain Jumping - (3:16) - 99 plays
- Still Warm - (3:32) - 84 plays