1 Shouts - 1,978 Scrobbles
Laurel Jackson has been flirting with the Montreal music scene over the last few years, having adopted the name "The Attractives" to describe the talented crew of musicians who play alongside her.
Laurel grew up in Ottawa, and made a traumatic move to Pembroke at the age of 15, leaving all her friends behind (a devastating 1 hour and a half away- OMG!); So she picked up the guitar to pass the time, yadda yadda, London, learned some songs, Barrie, Banff, played open mics, Vancouver, yadda, Yukon, eventually moving to Motnreal, yadda yadda, and formed a band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online