33 Shouts - 1,445,804 Scrobbles
Laura Stevenson was born and raised on Long Island into a family of mariners and music makers. She spent many of her younger days on the sugar barges of NY harbor with her father and uncles, who all made their living on the water, at one time running one of the largest fleets on the Hudson. Meanwhile, her mother’s parents were successful musicians; Harry Simeone, the composer and choral arranger responsible for such works as “The Little Drummer Boy” and “Do You Hear What I Hear?” and Margaret McCravy (stage name McCrae)...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Runner - (3:30) - 7,371 plays
- Triangle - (2:51) - 5,549 plays
- L-Dopa - (6:10) - 4,290 plays
- Renée - (4:25) - 4,182 plays
- Every Tense - (4:19) - 4,488 plays
- The Move - (2:46) - 5,412 plays
- Eleonora - (3:23) - 4,638 plays
- Journey to the Center of the Earth - (3:10) - 4,119 plays
- The Hole - (2:45) - 4,483 plays
- Sink, Swim - (2:39) - 4,151 plays