33 Shouts - 1,533,170 Scrobbles
Laura Stevenson was born and raised on Long Island into a family of mariners and music makers. She spent many of her younger days on the sugar barges of NY harbor with her father and uncles, who all made their living on the water, at one time running one of the largest fleets on the Hudson. Meanwhile, her mother’s parents were successful musicians; Harry Simeone, the composer and choral arranger responsible for such works as “The Little Drummer Boy” and “Do You Hear What I Hear?” and Margaret McCravy (stage name McCrae)...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Runner - (3:30) - 6,683 plays
- L-Dopa - (6:10) - 4,460 plays
- Triangle - (2:51) - 4,301 plays
- The Move - (2:46) - 4,089 plays
- Renée - (4:25) - 3,174 plays
- Every Tense - (4:19) - 3,570 plays
- Eleonora - (3:23) - 3,580 plays
- The Hole - (2:45) - 3,625 plays
- Sink, Swim - (2:39) - 3,220 plays
- Journey to the Center of the Earth - (3:10) - 3,261 plays