32 Shouts - 1,431,191 Scrobbles
Laura Stevenson was born and raised on Long Island into a family of mariners and music makers. She spent many of her younger days on the sugar barges of NY harbor with her father and uncles, who all made their living on the water, at one time running one of the largest fleets on the Hudson. Meanwhile, her mother’s parents were successful musicians; Harry Simeone, the composer and choral arranger responsible for such works as “The Little Drummer Boy” and “Do You Hear What I Hear?” and Margaret McCravy (stage name McCrae)...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Runner - (3:30) - 7,518 plays
- LyricsI wouldn't mind if you left me here, standing on the other side of a locked door in a big, big fire. There comes a time when you decide if you fight it off or learn to die, I'm fine. This city pulls itself around me. It pries apart so it can see what you and I have taken, but it hasn't taken anything. I couldn't lie if I wanted to 'cause all I'm wont to do is hide out away from you. If it's white and it's piled high enough so I can float like smoking paper. You can stay, or you can breathe, two or three until you make it to the street. You can wait and you can scream but that won't keep you from burning. I wouldn't mind if you left me here burning.
- Renée - (4:25) - 4,231 plays
- Every Tense - (4:19) - 4,560 plays
- The Move - (2:46) - 5,653 plays
- Eleonora - (3:23) - 4,758 plays
- Journey to the Center of the Earth - (3:10) - 4,160 plays
- The Hole - (2:45) - 4,506 plays
- Sink, Swim - (2:39) - 4,289 plays
- Telluride - (3:32) - 3,878 plays