2 Shouts - 10,548 Scrobbles
Laura was born in Lebanon in 29th of September 1976 and she had her education in Santa Terries School until the age of 18 when she joined Al Qudus Soul University and learned vocalization with professor Zaki Nassef. Her first appearance was through "Lebanon Night" program where she got the miracle kid certificate at the age of 10 years. Laura participated in many concerts in Lebanon, Syria, and Gulf countries, Australia, Canada, The United States and Europe.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ma Tkhabbi Alayi - (4:17) - 3 plays
- Haremni Ouyounak - (3:57) - 4 plays
- Jariya Hammoudah - (3:40) - 3 plays
- Rawwe'a Aasabak - (4:13) - 4 plays
- Bkhaf Ala Zaalak - (3:38) - 2 plays
- Leyla Ya Habibi - (3:56) - 4 plays
- Abadann - (3:49) - 2 plays
- Hobbak Ramani - (5:15) - 1 plays
- Kabl El Rahil - (4:13) - 1 plays
- Farjini Menak Damea - (5:51) - 1 plays