19 Shouts - 19,980 Scrobbles
There are two bands with the name Laundry. Frist band:
Laundry first formed in 1993, while Primus’ drummer, Tim Alexander, was taking a break from the road. What initially began as a side project, however, quickly evolved into something much more. From their first show in San Francisco, Laundry turned heads with their unique, heavy sound and exotic rhythms. In response to the positive attention they received, the band continued expanding and tightening their material with hopes of soon making their first recording.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Windshield - (3:48) - 34 plays
- Ten Gates - (3:36) - 24 plays
- Blacktongue - (3:10) - 27 plays
- Blizzard Face - (3:21) - 28 plays
- Canvas - (5:39) - 30 plays
- Monarch Man - (5:25) - 25 plays
- Laundry - (6:13) - 27 plays
- Day - (5:39) - 19 plays
- Hole - (3:45) - 23 plays
- Misery Alarm - (3:42) - 23 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online