19 Shouts - 19,448 Scrobbles
There are two bands with the name Laundry. Frist band:
Laundry first formed in 1993, while Primus’ drummer, Tim Alexander, was taking a break from the road. What initially began as a side project, however, quickly evolved into something much more. From their first show in San Francisco, Laundry turned heads with their unique, heavy sound and exotic rhythms. In response to the positive attention they received, the band continued expanding and tightening their material with hopes of soon making their first recording.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Day - (5:39) - 36 plays
- Blizzard Face - (3:21) - 39 plays
- This Time - (0:52) - 39 plays
- Hole - (3:45) - 28 plays
- Ten Gates - (3:36) - 38 plays
- Blacktongue - (3:10) - 35 plays
- What Is Great - (3:38) - 31 plays
- Windshield - (3:48) - 44 plays
- Monarch Man - (5:25) - 28 plays
- God's Show - (4:42) - 31 plays