72 Shouts - 55,707 Scrobbles
Upstate New York drone artist Lattice formed in late Winter, 2009. Using piano, guitar, instrument samples, synths, electronics, field recordings, bass, voice and other source materials, the music of Lattice combines drone with the deconstruction of traditional compositional devices. Their music can be melodic and formal, yet is still abstract and generative. Influences include Brian Eno, Stars of the Lid, Eluvium, Celer, William Basinski, Chubby Wolf, Windy & Carl, Hammock, Belong, Le Berger, Distant Fires Burning and Off Land.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Michael 808 - (8:06) - 162 plays
- Bathing in December Streetlight - (6:03) - 164 plays
- Chalkdust Mandala - (2:22) - 123 plays
- Lovesong - (7:11) - 110 plays
- Shape 113 - (7:11) - 114 plays
- With Only a Drugstore Glowing - (5:13) - 91 plays
- NR_Erie Station - (16:02) - 73 plays
- Song in the key of glass - Movement 4 - (5:20) - 63 plays
- Leviathan Said - (7:08) - 82 plays
- Song in the key of glass - Movement 1 - (5:49) - 75 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online