68 Shouts - 49,721 Scrobbles
Upstate New York drone artist Lattice formed in late Winter, 2009. Using piano, guitar, instrument samples, synths, electronics, field recordings, bass, voice and other source materials, the music of Lattice combines drone with the deconstruction of traditional compositional devices. Their music can be melodic and formal, yet is still abstract and generative. Influences include Brian Eno, Stars of the Lid, Eluvium, Celer, William Basinski, Chubby Wolf, Windy & Carl, Hammock, Belong, Le Berger, Distant Fires Burning and Off Land.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Michael 808 - (8:06) - 312 plays
- Chalkdust Mandala - (2:22) - 222 plays
- Bathing in December Streetlight - (6:03) - 158 plays
- With Only a Drugstore Glowing - (5:13) - 116 plays
- Shape 113 - (7:11) - 180 plays
- Lovesong - (7:11) - 177 plays
- Leviathan Said - (7:08) - 200 plays
- Mists of Dreams Drip - (2:22) - 121 plays
- interlude - (1:45) - 168 plays
- Carrying You (Once More) - (3:36) - 86 plays