72 Shouts - 51,540 Scrobbles
Upstate New York drone artist Lattice formed in late Winter, 2009. Using piano, guitar, instrument samples, synths, electronics, field recordings, bass, voice and other source materials, the music of Lattice combines drone with the deconstruction of traditional compositional devices. Their music can be melodic and formal, yet is still abstract and generative. Influences include Brian Eno, Stars of the Lid, Eluvium, Celer, William Basinski, Chubby Wolf, Windy & Carl, Hammock, Belong, Le Berger, Distant Fires Burning and Off Land.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Michael 808 - (8:06) - 240 plays
- Bathing in December Streetlight - (6:03) - 157 plays
- Chalkdust Mandala - (2:22) - 123 plays
- NR_Erie Station - (16:02) - 93 plays
- Shape 113 - (7:11) - 109 plays
- Lovesong - (7:11) - 86 plays
- Leviathan Said - (7:08) - 118 plays
- Song in the key of glass - Movement 4 - (5:20) - 93 plays
- With Only a Drugstore Glowing - (5:13) - 72 plays
- I am Suddenly Aware - (1:18) - 95 plays