72 Shouts - 55,109 Scrobbles
Upstate New York drone artist Lattice formed in late Winter, 2009. Using piano, guitar, instrument samples, synths, electronics, field recordings, bass, voice and other source materials, the music of Lattice combines drone with the deconstruction of traditional compositional devices. Their music can be melodic and formal, yet is still abstract and generative. Influences include Brian Eno, Stars of the Lid, Eluvium, Celer, William Basinski, Chubby Wolf, Windy & Carl, Hammock, Belong, Le Berger, Distant Fires Burning and Off Land.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Michael 808 - (8:06) - 152 plays
- Bathing in December Streetlight - (6:03) - 156 plays
- Chalkdust Mandala - (2:22) - 116 plays
- With Only a Drugstore Glowing - (5:13) - 87 plays
- Lovesong - (7:11) - 99 plays
- Shape 113 - (7:11) - 87 plays
- NR_Erie Station - (16:02) - 64 plays
- Leviathan Said - (7:08) - 83 plays
- I am Suddenly Aware - (1:18) - 83 plays
- Song in the key of glass - Movement 4 - (5:20) - 58 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online