72 Shouts - 52,269 Scrobbles
Upstate New York drone artist Lattice formed in late Winter, 2009. Using piano, guitar, instrument samples, synths, electronics, field recordings, bass, voice and other source materials, the music of Lattice combines drone with the deconstruction of traditional compositional devices. Their music can be melodic and formal, yet is still abstract and generative. Influences include Brian Eno, Stars of the Lid, Eluvium, Celer, William Basinski, Chubby Wolf, Windy & Carl, Hammock, Belong, Le Berger, Distant Fires Burning and Off Land.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Michael 808 - (8:06) - 204 plays
- Bathing in December Streetlight - (6:03) - 168 plays
- Chalkdust Mandala - (2:22) - 98 plays
- NR_Erie Station - (16:02) - 67 plays
- Shape 113 - (7:11) - 80 plays
- Lovesong - (7:11) - 78 plays
- I am Suddenly Aware - (1:18) - 78 plays
- With Only a Drugstore Glowing - (5:13) - 71 plays
- Leviathan Said - (7:08) - 91 plays
- Song in the key of glass - Movement 4 - (5:20) - 76 plays