66 Shouts - 46,300 Scrobbles
Upstate New York drone artist Lattice formed in late Winter, 2009. Using piano, guitar, instrument samples, synths, electronics, field recordings, bass, voice and other source materials, the music of Lattice combines drone with the deconstruction of traditional compositional devices. Their music can be melodic and formal, yet is still abstract and generative. Influences include Brian Eno, Stars of the Lid, Eluvium, Celer, William Basinski, Chubby Wolf, Windy & Carl, Hammock, Belong, Le Berger, Distant Fires Burning and Off Land.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chalkdust Mandala - (2:22) - 282 plays
- Michael 808 - (8:06) - 280 plays
- Lovesong - (7:11) - 184 plays
- Song in the key of glass - Movement 4 - (5:20) - 149 plays
- With Only a Drugstore Glowing - (5:13) - 103 plays
- Shape 113 - (7:11) - 161 plays
- interlude - (1:45) - 149 plays
- Bathing in December Streetlight - (6:03) - 110 plays
- Carrying You (Once More) - (3:36) - 86 plays
- I am Suddenly Aware - (1:18) - 112 plays