294 Shouts - 2,144,835 Scrobbles
Latterman was a four-piece punk rock band from Long Island, NY, formed in 2000. They played a style of melodic punk rock with shouted dual-vocals by Phil Douglas and Matt Canino, with songs often containing political and/or socially-conscious lyrics. The band has been compared to the likes of Against Me!, The Lawrence Arms, and Hot Water Music. Since their split in 2007, members have most recently been heard playing in Shorebirds, Bridge and Tunnel, Laura Stevenson and the Cans, Iron Chic, RVIVR and The Brass.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lyricswe'll rest our heads on strong shoulders again. to form new mindsets to bring us through. give up. regain. move again so we'll still sustain and build until the end. with our hearts synced to tempos we set for each other we all still strive and fail. build and fall. but these are connections the miles can never break. we all struggle to find our place and we all will remain. year after year. as we take what we have gained to our new place. so set back our setbacks for one more fucking day. pick up the pieces and remember that we'll always struggle. and hold on to the moments that hold meaning. so no matter where we go all these city's ghosts will follow us on and on
- LyricsGet me home again. start to search for a good friend. you know and i know there will be those ups and downs no matter where we go. with my sight and mind blurred within those miles. i'll get home again feeling lost and alone in these walls i know. break the bottle i still won't find you in the bottom or anywhere around here. break the habit because self destruction is oh so romantic. so says everyone around here. but i know we'll be okay one of these fucking days. but i know there will be those up and downs no matter where we go. so no matter where we go our hearts will always follow
- Lyricswe hope there is solution in these days so we wait for new ideas to get us away. where to start. where to break and let go. where to move. where to look and where to grow. covered in blanket statements try to break free again and again. we move past these empty walls. start to look for our connections to get us through someday soon. always remember to send out the glowing praises as we look to attempt to get out of these boxes. we need to get out of these boxes. we'll break away one of these days and tell ourselves there are no connections to these screens
- Lyricswe know things lose their shine over time. so the things that you love you say wont feel the same way. so move out. move on. fall deep in love with your meaning. and if we haven't found it. i hope we can all start looking. so look out. look up. even though the skies are cloudy gray. spend every new day. look deep and fall in love again. cause things can't stay new forever. we have to work to keep it together. old melodies renewed and recreated. we have to keep on singing
- Lyricsif we've ran a million miles to get to this place we'll keep the pace. because I haven't found answers yet along the way to all my questions on where I need to be or what to believe. if I can lay claim to any achievement here's my secret: I'm still unsure of everything. but I'm sure that hell has our names cause we're failing everyday as we search for a home where we won't die alone. I need to back up from these dead ends. so back me up my friend. if today the ground gives in I hope we won't fall alone because you know I don't want to go alone. so hell can have our fucking names because we'll fail and fuck up until we're in the grave. so I'll search for someplace where we wont die alone someday. you know I need to back up from these dead ends. so back me up my friend
- My Bedroom Is Like For Artists - (4:48) - 1,809 plays
- Zombies Are Pissed - (2:39) - 1,381 plays
- My Bedroom Is Like for Artists, Part 2 - (0:35) - 1,405 plays
- An Ode to Jon Contra, part 2 - (2:41) - 1,313 plays
- "I Decided Not To Do Them" - (2:42) - 1,283 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online