14 Shouts - 105,335 Scrobbles
Latifa Bint Alayah Al Arfaoui (Arabic: لطيفه بنت عليه العرفاوي) was born on Valentine's Day, 1961 in Manouba, Tunisia. Better known as Latifa (Arabic: لطيفة), she is an Arab pop music singer. The word Latifa is Arabic for "soft", "delicate", "gentle" or "sensitive". Latifa has been a professional singer since the 1980s. She has released more than twenty albums and singles in the Arab world, in addition to some worldwide releases. During her 20+ year career, Latifa released more than forty music videos.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Khalleouni, Khalleouni - (3:38) - 271 plays
- Inchallah - (3:53) - 112 plays
- Fel Kam Youm Elly Fatou - (4:28) - 37 plays
- لطيفة احلى حاجة فيا Ahla Haga Fiya - (5:09) - 46 plays
- Wadah - (4:29) - 26 plays
- Fil Kam Youm (feat. DJ Leila Sia Forouhar) - (4:28) - 23 plays
- Amnli Baiyt - (5:34) - 33 plays
- Bel Arabi - (4:29) - 54 plays
- Kerehtak - (4:08) - 17 plays
- Khalouny - (4:37) - 11 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online