14 Shouts - 106,688 Scrobbles
Latifa Bint Alayah Al Arfaoui (Arabic: لطيفه بنت عليه العرفاوي) was born on Valentine's Day, 1961 in Manouba, Tunisia. Better known as Latifa (Arabic: لطيفة), she is an Arab pop music singer. The word Latifa is Arabic for "soft", "delicate", "gentle" or "sensitive". Latifa has been a professional singer since the 1980s. She has released more than twenty albums and singles in the Arab world, in addition to some worldwide releases. During her 20+ year career, Latifa released more than forty music videos.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Khalleouni, Khalleouni - (3:38) - 268 plays
- Inchallah - (3:53) - 97 plays
- لطيفة احلى حاجة فيا Ahla Haga Fiya - (5:09) - 53 plays
- Fel Kam Youm Elly Fatou - (4:28) - 55 plays
- Bel Arabi - (4:29) - 66 plays
- Wadah - (4:29) - 19 plays
- Ahla Haga Fiya - (4:59) - 66 plays
- Khalouny - (4:37) - 12 plays
- Habibi Matrohsh Beaid - 25 plays
- Amnli Baiyt - (5:34) - 28 plays