14 Shouts - 104,067 Scrobbles
Latifa Bint Alayah Al Arfaoui (Arabic: لطيفه بنت عليه العرفاوي) was born on Valentine's Day, 1961 in Manouba, Tunisia. Better known as Latifa (Arabic: لطيفة), she is an Arab pop music singer. The word Latifa is Arabic for "soft", "delicate", "gentle" or "sensitive". Latifa has been a professional singer since the 1980s. She has released more than twenty albums and singles in the Arab world, in addition to some worldwide releases. During her 20+ year career, Latifa released more than forty music videos.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Khalleouni, Khalleouni - (3:38) - 156 plays
- Inchallah - (3:53) - 80 plays
- Fel Kam Youm Elly Fatou - (4:28) - 31 plays
- Law Faker - (4:36) - 18 plays
- Wadah - (4:29) - 28 plays
- لطيفة احلى حاجة فيا Ahla Haga Fiya - (5:09) - 20 plays
- Asmar - (4:04) - 22 plays
- Fil Kam Youm (feat. DJ Leila Sia Forouhar) - (4:28) - 16 plays
- Ahla Haga Fiya - (4:59) - 21 plays
- Amnli Baiyt - (5:34) - 15 plays