14 Shouts - 96,437 Scrobbles
Latifa Bint Alayah Al Arfaoui (Arabic: لطيفه بنت عليه العرفاوي) was born on Valentine's Day, 1961 in Manouba, Tunisia. Better known as Latifa (Arabic: لطيفة), she is an Arab pop music singer. The word Latifa is Arabic for "soft", "delicate", "gentle" or "sensitive". Latifa has been a professional singer since the 1980s. She has released more than twenty albums and singles in the Arab world, in addition to some worldwide releases. During her 20+ year career, Latifa released more than forty music videos.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Khalleouni, Khalleouni - (3:38) - 496 plays
- Law Faker - (0:34) - 415 plays
- Fel Kam Youm Elli Fato - (0:34) - 422 plays
- Ya Aghla Alb - (0:34) - 260 plays
- Amnli Baiyt - (5:34) - 129 plays
- Ashgana - (4:28) - 124 plays
- Halat Hob (Love condition) - (4:22) - 78 plays
- Maalomat Mush Akedah - (5:34) - 92 plays
- Hayati - (4:38) - 56 plays
- Wadah - (4:29) - 99 plays