Late Night Alumni
343 Shouts - 2,848,177 Scrobbles
Of Birds, Bees, Butterflies, etc., Late Night Alumni’s sophomore full-length release, is available as a digital album and on CD on the Ultra label. Late Night Alumni, comprised of Becky Jean Williams, Finn Bjarnson, John Hancock, and Kaskade, is best known for their 2005 international hit single “Empty Streets” from the album of the same name. Released in the UK by the Ministry of Sound label, Empty Streets garnered a strong underground following, and has become a mainstay on dancefloors and airwaves around the world.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Empty Streets - (5:52) - 17,908 plays
- Lyrics[Verse 1:]
Nobody wants to be alone.
The heart beats happy when it has a place.
And if it doesn't have a home
It can come into my space.
- LyricsHere we are, finally together
Holding close, never release
This feeling, this moment
My dream is now - Alive in you.
- Ring A Bell - (4:54) - 5,246 plays
- LyricsWhat's in a name, what's in my sleepy eyes half the time?
If you would have asked how I was, I'd have said I'm just fine.
I know it's best if I move on; let you swim in the wake of this song.
If I could've seen to this end, I'd do it all over again.
You're like the sweetest, softest autumn I've ever seen.
- Shine - (4:19) - 5,113 plays
- Seemingly Sleepy - (3:39) - 3,549 plays
- Rainy Days - (4:06) - 3,286 plays
- Light Reading - (3:32) - 3,135 plays
- The Rest of You - (5:17) - 3,029 plays