0 Shouts - 10,236 Scrobbles
The music of Rasmus Lasthein is about the otherworldly beauty of twilight dissonance. Though very much inspired by Eric Satie's Gymnopédie's and Chopin's nocturne's he tries to break free of traditionel composing modes to let the music evolve from the decay and balancing of dissonance instead. The compositions follows no strict rules and will bow to no theories. Everything is flowing and intertwining, as long as it ressonates with the colours of twilight.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online