Larry The Cable Guy
30 Shouts - 430,414 Scrobbles
Daniel Lawrence Whitney (born February 17, 1963 in Pawnee City, Nebraska), better known by the stage name Larry the Cable Guy, is an American stand-up comedian and one of the co-stars of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour and the subsequent series Blue Collar TV. He starred in the feature-length movie Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector, and also stared alongside close friend Bill Engvall in the film Delta Farce.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Toddler Mail - (3:25) - 300 plays
- Shopping At Wal-Mart - (5:20) - 265 plays
- LyricsYou ever go to a drive-in movie, start drinking, get drunk, pass out in your car, and the next morning you're part of flea market?
Then you feel bad, you ain't got nothing to sell up there, you know. All the Mexicans are mad at you, you know. They running around up there.
"What did he say?"
"I don't know. Shut up and give him the money. I think he said something about refried beanie babies, I ain't sure."
- Gay Mafia - (3:55) - 245 plays
- Can't Understand My Accent - (1:44) - 227 plays
- Couldn't Keep The Pizza Lit - (2:23) - 203 plays
- Terrorist Or Toddler - (4:03) - 204 plays
- The Worst Dentist I've Been To - (1:54) - 195 plays
- Stool Troubles - (2:38) - 155 plays
- I Made The Bigg Times Now - (2:52) - 135 plays