1 Shouts - 6,706 Scrobbles
Larry Stewart (born March 2, 1959 in Paducah, Kentucky) is an American country music singer, best known for his role as lead singer of the country pop band Restless Heart. In 1993, Stewart left the band in pursuit of a solo career, recording four solo albums and charting eight singles on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks (now Hot Country Songs) charts before reuniting with Restless Heart in 2002. His highest-charting solo single was "Alright Already", which peaked at #5 in 1993.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- They Ain't Made Enough Road - (2:33) - 48 plays
- Why Can't You - (3:56) - 41 plays
- That's What One Night Can Do - (3:38) - 35 plays
- Always A Woman - (3:36) - 29 plays
- There Goes My Attraction - (2:46) - 24 plays
- The Last Mile Home - (4:13) - 32 plays
- Can You Feel The Love Tonight - (3:35) - 16 plays
- I've Got My Hands Full - (4:07) - 21 plays
- As Time Goes - (3:09) - 21 plays
- There Goes The Neighborhood - (2:36) - 12 plays