1 Shouts - 6,548 Scrobbles
Larry Stewart (born March 2, 1959 in Paducah, Kentucky) is an American country music singer, best known for his role as lead singer of the country pop band Restless Heart. In 1993, Stewart left the band in pursuit of a solo career, recording four solo albums and charting eight singles on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks (now Hot Country Songs) charts before reuniting with Restless Heart in 2002. His highest-charting solo single was "Alright Already", which peaked at #5 in 1993.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThere's a calm surrender to the rush of day
When the heat of a rolling wind can be turned away
An enchanted moment and it sees me through
It's enough for this restless warrior just to be with you
And can you feel the love tonight?
- There Goes My Attraction - (2:46) - 41 plays
- There Goes The Neighborhood - (2:36) - 40 plays
- I've Got My Hands Full - (4:07) - 23 plays
- They Ain't Made Enough Road - (2:33) - 24 plays
- That's What One Night Can Do - (3:38) - 25 plays
- Shake, Rattle And Rollin' In The Country - (3:03) - 16 plays
- Always A Woman - (3:36) - 15 plays
- Why Can't You - (3:56) - 13 plays
- Gotta Tell Somebody - (4:32) - 12 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online