1 Shouts - 16,061 Scrobbles
Born Larry Donn Gillihan, two miles north of Bono, Arkansas on June 7th 1941 on his parent's farm. Raised in Arkansas cotton picking country, Larry Donn saw Elvis Presley play his high school gym and decided it was time he got in on the game, forming his first band in 1957 at the ripe old age of 16. In 1959 he recorded "Honey Bun" on the Vaden label with the flip side "That's What I Call A Ball" which both have since become Rockabilly staples performed by musicians all over the world.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Honey Bun - (1:55) - 170 plays
- Honey-Bun - (1:56) - 51 plays
- That's What I Call A Ball - (1:49) - 25 plays
- Honey - Bun - (1:59) - 12 plays
- I'll Never Forget You - (2:00) - 11 plays
- Girl Next Door - (2:24) - 6 plays
- Blue Moon Of Kentucky - (1:35) - 6 plays
- One More Time - (1:46) - 4 plays
- Honey Bun (1960) - (1:57) - 7 plays
- She's Mine - (1:50) - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online