0 Shouts - 7,243 Scrobbles
Chris Morris, better known by the stage name Lance Fortune (b. 1940, Birkenhead) was an English pop singer. Morris was classically trained on piano. He formed a rock and roll group called The Firecrests while a student at Birkenhead School, and served as lead vocalist; they recorded the songs "That'll Be the Day", "I Knew From the Start", and "Party", but were strictly a local attraction. He signed to Pye Records as a solo artist under the name Lance Fortune, and released four singles, two of which became hits in the UK Singles Chart in 1960.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Be Mine - (1:57) - 289 plays
- Action - (1:42) - 49 plays
- This Love I Have for You - (2:27) - 40 plays
- All On My Own - (2:27) - 3 plays
- Will You Still Be My Girl - (2:13) - 3 plays
- Be Mine - Original Mix - (1:53) - 1 plays
- This Love I Have for You (Original Mix) - (2:27) - 1 plays
- Come Go With Me - (1:53) - 1 plays
- That'll Be the Day - (2:14) - 1 plays
- I Wonder - (1:48) - 1 plays