0 Shouts - 6,646 Scrobbles
Chris Morris, better known by the stage name Lance Fortune (b. 1940, Birkenhead) was an English pop singer. Morris was classically trained on piano. He formed a rock and roll group called The Firecrests while a student at Birkenhead School, and served as lead vocalist; they recorded the songs "That'll Be the Day", "I Knew From the Start", and "Party", but were strictly a local attraction. He signed to Pye Records as a solo artist under the name Lance Fortune, and released four singles, two of which became hits in the UK Singles Chart in 1960.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour