Lambert Ringlage is a German musician from Essen, Germany born on 26 October, 1966. He started his own musical label Spheric Music and began releasing his own albums through his label in 1991. Lambert's musical style closely follows the Berlin School of electronic music. He has also worked with and/or released music with Palantir, Stephen Parsick, and Alien Nature.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blues Backstage (Bonus Track) - (5:22) - 6 plays
- Dolphin's Cry - (9:54) - 7 plays
- Hier am Turm (Retter-Hymne) - (4:23) - 15 plays
- Nightmare - (6:41) - 2 plays
- Swingin' 'Til the Girls Come Home - (5:06) - 2 plays
- Moanin' - (2:36) - 2 plays
- Speed Of Life - (8:53) - 3 plays
- Sun - (10:46) - 5 plays
- It's Sand Man - (2:31) - 3 plays
- Light Sky - (5:48) - 3 plays