Lake of Tears
615 Shouts - 4,447,708 Scrobbles
Lake of Tears is a Swedish rock / metal band formed in 1992 in Borås, Sweden. It is mostly known for the wide range of different styles employed over the course of its releases - ranging from doom-death metal to psychedelic pop , gothic rock and even folk - and the continuously high marks for songwriting and guitar work it received from music critics. The band broke up shortly after their fourth release (Forever Autumn in 1999)...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsLeaving with twilight though I was chosen
To wander the way in the darkest of nights
Oh in the summer sun how soon I came to stray
A true damnation when I turned away
So fell autumn rain washed away ali my pain
- LyricsSo the season of the fall begins
Down the crossroads in a sleepy little inn
By the fire when the sun goes down
But the night becomes you
And the secrets of the rain
- LyricsI'm bleeding, I'm bleeding in ways of the fire burned.
I'm crying, I'm crying in ways of the nightbird.
No more is there one to lay by my side.
I'm straying, I'm straying in nightmares all the time.
A little something I know,
- LyricsIt's the way of a cosmic sailor, in a boat in the night,
But the wolves are not scaring him, he is alright.
Just the day, just the day away, I can feel it sometimes,
But the wolves are not scaring me, I long for twilight.
Then with the morning comes
- LyricsWhen I close my eyes tonight
Down my dreams the velvet raven fly
So I hold on
Whither goes the way I ride
In the moonlit ravens eye
- Headstones - (5:14) - 4,864 plays
- Come Night I Reign - (3:49) - 4,235 plays
- Pagan Wish - (4:22) - 4,129 plays
- Raistlin and the Rose - (5:21) - 4,494 plays
- Otherwheres - (3:53) - 4,127 plays