46 Shouts - 196,005 Scrobbles
Lagartija Nick is an experimental rock band from Granada, Spain. Formed in the early 90s by singer / bassist Antonio Arias, guitarists Miguel Angel Pareja and Juan Codorniu, and drummer Erick Jimenez, the group released their first album, "Hipnosis" in 1991. In 1992 the group was signed by Sony Music. Their second album, "Inercia" was produced by Owen Davies (who had produced The Rolling Stones, The Jam, and Dire Straits among others). The record was a critical hit upon its release.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 20 Versiones - (2:54) - 411 plays
- No Lo Puedes Ver - (2:52) - 115 plays
- Hipnosis - (2:50) - 83 plays
- Mi vida anterior - (3:25) - 62 plays
- Tan Raro, Tan Estraño, Tan Dificíl - (3:34) - 62 plays
- Sonic Crash - (2:57) - 58 plays
- Carmen Celeste - (3:36) - 169 plays
- Anoche Soñe Demasiado - (3:02) - 54 plays
- Ahora - (2:22) - 47 plays
- El Shock De Leia - (2:24) - 53 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online