17 Shouts - 132,437 Scrobbles
London based post-punk trio Ladyfuzz featured Liz Neumayr (vocals), Matt Lord (guitar/bass), and Ben Esser (drums). The band originated with Austrian native Neumayr, who had been collaborating with Tom Vek and Bloc Party's Kele Okereke. The line-up was cemented with the addition of Lord and Esser in early 2005. Their album, titled 'Kerfuffle' was released on Transgressive Records 3rd April 2006. The band announced via MySpace bulletin on April 5th 2007 that they had officially split up.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Monster - (3:01) - 117 plays
- Bouncy Ball - (2:49) - 110 plays
- Oh Marie! - (3:43) - 59 plays
- Kerfuffle - (4:04) - 48 plays
- Hold Up - (2:53) - 33 plays
- Immer Diese Liebe - (3:26) - 20 plays
- Something About A Dog - (3:52) - 22 plays
- The Man With The Monochrome View - (2:59) - 15 plays
- Staple Gun - (3:32) - 24 plays
- There's Women In Studio One - (2:14) - 15 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online