56 Shouts - 510,532 Scrobbles
Lady Saw (born Marion Hall on 12 July 1972) is the stage name of Jamaican reggae artist, known as "the First Lady of Dancehall". She is the first female deejay to win a Grammy Award and to be certified a triple -platinum artist. She is also the first woman to headline dancehall shows outside her native Jamaica. Marion Hall was born in the summer of 1972 in Galina, parish of Saint Mary. As a child she was a tomboy, sold fruits, and raced wooden karts. At the age of 15, she took the name Lady Saw after the famous Jamaican Deejay Tenor Saw, whose style she was said to emulate.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
Do you remember, do you remember (rpt)
Remember it was under the sycamore tree
A bwoy waan mi bow
An mi tell him fi flee
- LyricsGirl, when you call my phone
Just say what's on your mind okay
Don't call and hang up
I'm not into that
Yuh want me tell you somethin'
- Healing - (3:56) - 495 plays
- Heels On - (3:50) - 649 plays
- Me Hold Yuh - (2:52) - 472 plays
- Two Man (Raw) - (1:46) - 269 plays
- Wife a Wife - (3:26) - 258 plays
- Chat To Mi Back - (2:49) - 313 plays
- No Matta Me - (3:09) - 260 plays
- No Long Talking - (3:42) - 302 plays