54 Shouts - 524,490 Scrobbles
Lady Saw (born Marion Hall on 12 July 1972) is the stage name of Jamaican reggae artist, known as "the First Lady of Dancehall". She is the first female deejay to win a Grammy Award and to be certified a triple -platinum artist. She is also the first woman to headline dancehall shows outside her native Jamaica. Marion Hall was born in the summer of 1972 in Galina, parish of Saint Mary. As a child she was a tomboy, sold fruits, and raced wooden karts. At the age of 15, she took the name Lady Saw after the famous Jamaican Deejay Tenor Saw, whose style she was said to emulate.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sycamore Tree - (3:31) - 669 plays
- Heels On - (3:50) - 1,015 plays
- I've Got Your Man - (2:58) - 494 plays
- Me Hold Yuh - (2:52) - 814 plays
- Two Man (Raw) - (1:46) - 315 plays
- Healing - (3:56) - 286 plays
- Man Is The Least - (3:50) - 323 plays
- Chat To Mi Back - (2:49) - 233 plays
- Yuh Man Mi A Look - (1:01) - 176 plays
- Wife a Wife - (3:26) - 264 plays