229 Shouts - 2,188,886 Scrobbles
Laakso is a Swedish pop group with Finnish influences, vocal harmony and a harmonic guitar-work. The band consists of Markus Krunegård, Lars Skoglund, David Nygård and Mikael Fritz. In the fall of 1999 at a lunch canteen of the university outside of Uppsala, Sweden, Markus was humming to a Belle & Sebastian song so that David could hear him. It was enough to convince that the chasm between an indie-nerd who didn't care enough and a vegan who wanted only to demonstrate could in fact be bridged. Later they moved in together and formed LAAKSO.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- High Drama - (3:11) - 4,013 plays
- Norrköping - (3:27) - 3,270 plays
- Västerbron - (4:06) - 2,722 plays
- Aussie Girl - (3:35) - 1,979 plays
- Worst Case Scenario - (3:32) - 2,208 plays
- Hang Me In The Christmas Tree - (3:02) - 1,494 plays
- Italy vs Helsinki - (3:09) - 1,309 plays
- Long Beach - (3:15) - 1,589 plays
- Dropout - (4:15) - 1,151 plays
- The Death Of Us - (4:01) - 1,113 plays